Don't know how I an anymore..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello hell.. you got me..

I'm withrawing from psychiatric drugs for about 5.5 months.

After taking them for years I realized that this drugs are terrible! They destroyed my mind and in fact caused disorders like severe mania-impulsiveness,restlessness,huge anger with sense of big high/anxiety/dipression

I did safered from minor ocd before but never anxiety or dipression or pain all over my body since I stopped them.

I feel that I'm losing my mind..

Has anyone experienced something similar with this drugs?

Im so terrified that this symptoms will stay for good..

P.s sorry for my confused writing & my English

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hello!

which drugs were you taking? given to you just for mild OCD?

• Posted

I had safered from eating disorder (anorexia) long time ago & part of the treatment was ssri after a year on this drugs I become bolimic. I do see the conaction between eating disorder to some form of anxiety but never had generalized anxiety/dipression then, all of this symptoms started me beeing on drugs..

I took a lot, ssri, snri, antipsychotic.

Ssri made me after 3-4 years much worse (before i was most of the time in some kind of mania well now i know) then I tried snri that was bad then antipsychotic that was terrible.. and so on.. every new drug made bad side a fact, big loop that I decided to stop 5.5 months ago but this few month is more worst then worst..

Oh and I nother thing I divelop wile on this drugs (4 years ago) bad general allergies.

I'm so confused, never felt like this, this is so difficult

• Posted

P.s.

Ocd I think I had really minor ocd bafore but I'm not shore.. it could divelop over the years with or without connection to psychiatric drugs (although I do believe this drugs can cause all kind of mental symtoms)

now my ocd is outttt of proportion

• Posted

Just want to know if my old mind will come back, if my mind can heal after years of rat poison..

to fill even quarter normal is a lot compare to the insanity I feel now..

& ty for your response

• Posted

Did you come of all the meds you were on with following doctors orders? Weening off with doctor dropping doses in periods of time?
    • Posted

The last one (seroquel) I did with the the help of withdrawal forums.

doctors well most of them don't know nothing about the drugs thet they proscribed let alone on how to taper from them correctly

Although I did slow taper I didn't get to liquid and it is probably was mistake but just wanted this drug out of my sistem..

This is terrible, I'm at work now, my mind is full of crazy negitive thoughts, my heart is almost out of my chest, just want to run from panic and scream..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.