Don't know if it's ovaries, IBS or possibibly both. High ca125 count

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I previously went under abdogroup but think I need to try gynae group instead.  Am suffering with endo, ovarian cyst and chronic gastritis.  I have a rectal prolapse also.  Not fun.  Anyway the problem I have is chronic right upper pain with pain now going all down my right side.  Every time I have intercourse I get pain but kt comes hours after and if I climax the pain is awful for about 2 days.  Last time this happened I had a raised CAQ125 count.  I get really bad bloating and awful neck stiffness when this happens.  My count has come down now but I want to see gynaecologist again as I stuffed up last appointment.  Bloating is 24 hours a day.  Gastric have done tests.  Think it's IBS but not sure as It's not a typical IBS, as in I have no constipation or diorreah.  Just bloating, gas and pain.  Am in a new relationship and don't want to stuff it up but the pain.... lord!  Anyone have any suggestions however random all accepted.  Many thanks in advance.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.