Don't know if scars! Please help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

In between my eyes there are what appear to be small holes leftover from acne that resemble enlarged pores. Are they scars? Will they go away? Is there a way to get rid of them?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Extremely difficult to get rid of enlarged pores from acne,but you can try using a face scrub [a preparation with tiny granules in it,often something like crushed apricot kernels] and then a pore reducing face lotion. Dont use the scrub too hard or too often as it can make your face sore.    I'm guessing you are male?    Dont worry about it too much as its quite common.  

    • Posted

      Yes, I am male, and thanks for the advice! I thought it might be just an unfortunate and unusual thing that has has happened because no one else around me has these enlarged pores in the between the eye area.
  • Posted

    Hey Dax, it should cool down! If ever it grows or gets worse you can ask a dermatologist
    • Posted

      Sorry, for thanks for the positive words. I feel really awkward talking to people because of how noticeable they are. How long should it be before they fade?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.