Don’t know what’s going on (Colon or Stomach cancer?)

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past month I have been having really bad stomach pains and cramps accompanied with Diarrhea (Frequent about 4 or more times a day). I haven't had a normal stool in about a month. Also noticing a yellowish liquid with mucus as well when having my bowels. I have had a colonoscopy done about 2 years ago for some stomach pains I was having , everything turned out clear. Not even a polyp. I have no clue what can be causing this, do I inquire about another colonoscopy? Or is that not necessary for the fact that I had one not to long ago. I tend to think the worst and my biggest fear is cancer 😕 I am a 23 year old male. Otherwise known as pretty healthy never had anything hugely wrong with my health. But I definitely feel like somethings up and I hate that I don't know whats causing this. Any advice or similar experience for recommendations would be a great help. Thank You!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

colon /bowel cancer is rare in young people..sounds like IBS and your own stress could be a contributing factor good luck I'm sure you won't need it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.