Don't know what's going on down there...

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

about 2 weeks ago I was checking down below and on my right inner labia sort of near the urethra I noticed what can only be described as a lump/bulge. It's kind of on the line of the vestibule? (hope I'm getting these words right).

It kinda feels like a lump but if I push it in it goes away(then comes back) so it's soft fleshy and moveable.. doesn't hurt.

Doesn't look like a cyst but on inspection it has a white line through it which I can't notice on my other side.

So all the worries about this I've been inspecting daily and now I'm noticed my vaginal enterance feels full and puffy, there feels like a bulge there also but I can't tell if it's always been there or not. My enterance is very tight and feels full.

I'm 35 had one child 9 years ago. Haven't been having sex but did have sex before Christmas after 1 year which hurt and wouldn't go in as I felt so tight.

I regularly leak urine whilst coughing, sneezing ect.

I wake up with urges to pee which hurt.

Also dull pelvic pain.

I had a bad chest infection round Christmas and I'm wondering if the coughing may of caused prolapse(or the sex) or if it even is a prolapse. And any ideas on the sqishy lump on my labia?

so scared right now I'm overdue a smear but scared to even book in for one. Had a fast referral (1 week)for suspected problems behind my eyes recently which turned out to be nothing but I don't want to go through all that again.

will try n take some pics and upload.

thankyou

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Also just want to add the sqishy lump on my labia is non existent whilst lying down.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.