Don't know what's wrong

Posted , 4 users are following.

I accidentally posted this in the gallbladder group... But here goes again.... So this started a couple of years ago... I started having this horrible pain in my abdomin like right between my ribs all the way into my back... Went to the Dr she said probably gastritis gave me a script sent me on my way... it didn't get better... A month goes by a finally some relief but then I found out I was pregnant... All symptoms went away during pregnancy had my baby and within a couple of days they was back again... Went back to the Dr she said the same thing... So a couple of months later my birth control failed and I was pregnant again and all my symptoms went away again... had baby symptoms come back but with a vengeance... Now the pain knocks me off my feet and to make it worse I'm having episodes of breathing problems... I have an o2 finger reader(can t remember what it's called) and I checked during my episode and I was at 78% with pr of 42... And another weird thing is I can only drink coffee... if I drink anything else the pain in my abdomin starts immediately... I'm so tired of being in pain and so sick of coffee... Does anyone have any experience with this??? My Dr just keeps saying gastritis and won't do any test...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You need to see another doctor and request blood work done - request also minerals and vitamin levels

And I am sure you are deficient in any kind what would explain maybe hormone imbalance since you are ok during pregnancy and then not ok when you gave birth...

• Posted

Hi vallery24040

You need to have an ultrasound scan to see what is going in your abdomen. Go back to your doctor and insist on being referred. It can't be much fun being in pain all the time and having young children to care for.....

• Posted

You need to see another doctor and request blood work done - request also minerals and vitamin levels

And I am sure you are deficient in any kind what would explain maybe hormone imbalance since you are ok during pregnancy and then not ok when you gave birth...

• Posted

Sounds like gastritis which can cause shortness of breath and pain in your rib area.  Gastritis can be diagnosed based soley on your symptoms or by endoscopy.  Trust your doctor; she is the expert.  A lot of people have trouble with coffee but everyone has different triggers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.