Don’t know what to make of it?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Late on Saturday night I developed a sore throat. I was thinking it was jus allergies. I had the same pain in my throat Sunday as well, but didn’t have any other symptoms really. All the sudden, late Sunday night I developed a fever that came on very quickly. I felt awful, chills, dizziness, fatigue. I took a couple ibuprofen and then went to bed. Now I just woke up drenched in sweat but I feel great. The sore throat is still there but no fever or stuffed nose etc. Last night I was convinced I was going to see a doctor today, but since the fever has subsided I now don’t know if I need to. Does anyone have any idea what could cause a fever that comes and goes in a short period of time? Any idea what I could have? 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.