Don’t know what to think anymore..

Posted , 4 users are following.

I started getting weird discharge this past week but, got tested a week earlier. no symptoms until last Tuesday and i was told i had chlamydia the next day. first pic is from the 24th and they told me it doesn't look like herpes. they had to pop the pimple with a needle then they swabbed it, i believe. 2nd pic is today (27th) a little backstory, i did shave Friday night (18th) then went swimming at noon, Saturday (19th) sorry if this explanation is hard to follow; i just don't understand why sores are popping up days after/spreading like this when it all started with a "pimple" on my labia minora around the 13th.

imageimage

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

if you hurry and start your meds the sores will start healing

• Edited

found out yesterday that i do have hsv-2. struggling to wrap my head around everything. those ones healed for the most part but, im getting them in different places now. going to start the medication monday after i finish my antibiotics tomorrow.

• Posted

blood or swab test? how long after exposeure did your test turn positive?

• Posted

sorry about that. you can take oral acyclovir tablets 400mg twice daily till the herpes blisters heal completely and continue taking it for one year if you have frequent recurrences

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.