Don't make my mistake

Posted , 5 users are following.

after being diagnosed with LS I did everything I was told, stopped washing with soap, used only epiderm cream to wash sensitive areas, used the dermal ate cream as directed, etc until all signs disappeared - great - but big mistake it is now back and I am having to be careful again. I only had to keep using the dermavate but I became very complacent.  Now back to full regime. Don't be as silly as me x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I did exactly the same thing as you, got complacent.  It is a condition which needs to be managed.  My only concern is i try  to inspect the area but i am now not sure what an healthy "vj" should look like.

• Posted

That's the problem, you don't inspect until you have a problem then you dont know what it should look like!
    • Posted

Thing is, before LS I never 'studied' the area.  So how do I know what it 'should' look like?  I dont'.  So now there is only checking to see all is well and under control.
  • Posted

Me too - never think you can ignore this LS.   It can be managed.  But there is no permanence, once all is well, you have to keep doing the same regime day after day.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.