Done!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Swear to god I am done with pervy men! Wtf is wrong with them? Why me???

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Some really are.

What's happened?

xxx

• Posted

I have to leave here ! I don't know what it is I do I don't know why me it had to be me it can't be coincidence but I don't know

What I'm doing ? I

Have to try to leave I can't stay here anymore :'(

• Posted

Where do you need to leave?

Your house?

Your town?

Us?

What on earth has happened to you my lovely?

xxxxx

• Posted

Hey hey i hope its nothing i said to others as i am new to sll this teck
  • Posted

Try to stay calm and tell us what has happened if you can.  Don't do anything drastic until you have slept and had time to think rationally.

Oh my friend, what ARE we going to do with you???  We want to help you so much but seem unable to do so.

Keeping you in my thoughts,

Patxxx

• Posted

My life is way too complicated to explain...can't make this stuff up! I Don't know what's going on with me maybe it's me it has to be I guess but now have my baby boy being sick, I want and need to leave but I can't take them with me :'(
    • Posted

Oh no, your boy is sick?  You have to be there for him Dondons.  Poor you, you have so much to cope with, I am so sorry, I hurt for you.

Take care love, be brave.

Patxx

• Posted

Like pat youre in my thoughts please please dont do anything u will regret later
    • Posted

My only regrets lately are my babies and me waking on a new day x
  • Posted

Hi, sweetie:  Have you seen a doctor about anxiety/depression. Please don't let any man upset you.  I have had my share of bad men, but now I just plain don't care.  I live alone with my three dogs, and they are better company to me than any man ever could be...I hope you will see a good doctor..Life will get better for you...HUGS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.