done 1 week and lost 7lb!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi everyone, i have just done a week and weighed myself this morning and i have lost 7lb, :D cant believe it im so shocked :shock: but so happy!!

i really cant believe that i have lost so much

had few side effects :oops: but they was my own fault for thinking a few chips wouldnt matter too much :roll:

anyway, i just wanted to post this to let everyone who is new to keep on them because if i can do it anyone can

start weight-13st 2lb

one week in-12st 9lb

xx

good luck everyone

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

well done vic!!!

it gives such a boost hearing how well people are doing. i hope my first weigh in goes as well as yours smile

• Posted

CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

Thats is brilliant good for you that is fab news. Keep up the good work.

Remember this feeling :wink:

• Posted

Hi there

Well done. I weighed myself this morning and I have also lost 6.5 lb this week too (first week).

I actually feel as if I have lost it too and already feel I have a bit more energy and less tired in the evening.

Regards

Kathy

• Posted

Hi there,

Well done on your weight lose.

I have been on the blueys for 3 weeks now and have not lost anything, could you give me an idea of what you eat, so maybe I can see where I am going wrong.

Awaiting your replies.

Sturdy :cry:

• Posted

hi thanks everyone, i do feel great!

and well done kathy :D

sturdy- sorry you havent lost yet, i bet your feeling really awful :cry:

i havent really changed my diet so much as change the amounts of things i have, the only thing i have really changed is that i now make sure i have 3 meals a day, where as before i sometimes didn't eat till 2 o clock!

breakfast im having either 2 peices of toast, or two crumpets or potato cakes with bit of marg

dinner i'm having a sandwich, or salad

tea i'm having any meat, just making sure its cooked right and only small, and filling my plate up with lots of salad or veg with a jacket potato or boiled potatoes

then if i'm in the mood i'm having some kind of weight watchers dessert.

i'm not really counting fat intake.

do you think you might not be having enough fat for the tablets to work properly?

really hope this helps you and your next weigh in is better

vic xx

good luck everyone

• Posted

Sturdy

Sorry to hear you haven't lost anything yet after three weeks. I have just kept my fat levels low - watch the packaging. Tend to have cereal at breakfast with skimmed milk or semi skimmed milk, snack halfway through morning - grapes, banana or apple. Lunch is usually a low fat meal from Tesco or M&S - i.e. chicken salad, prawn salad, red pepper cous cous, sushi etc - anything low fat on the label. I have a weight watcher yoghurt and a treat - this week it has been a two stick kit kat each day (count the fat level in). Again, another snack in the afternoon if needed (something low fat).

Evening meal is something hot - pasta with chicken and weight watcher sauce or meat with two veg in a low fat sauce. Again, smaller portions and watch fat levels on the sauce. Another piece of fruit in the evening afterwards.

I have also tried to increase my energy levels - get off one tube stop earlier and the last few days have started to walk a few floors at work instead of taking the lift.

Hope some of my tips help.

• Posted

Thank you both for your food plans.

I am trying to stay positive, it is Monday so the start of another week lets hope this is a better week.

Continue with your great weight loses, I will keep you informed as to hopefully losing some weight myself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.