Donor available

Posted , 4 users are following.

Many wouldn't benefit so please do not get your hopes up; but if you're between the ages of 20 and 50 years and you haven't been on the national transplant roll for up to 3 years then please send a message. additional requirements are; you must not be racist and you should really need a transplant. we are each others keeper.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You're obviously going through some bitter and painful experience mate but try and articulate what you're trying to say a wee bit more. You'll just end up getting chucked off the forum. Hope you ok

• Posted

So, are you the donor? What part do you play in this? Why push people that have been on a list for 3+ years aside, this doesn't make sense to me. I would think they would go by the list.

• Posted

Just got this friend who's really kind and giving. He's been donating blood all his life and feels giving up part of oneself for the well being of another is a noble thing. He told me yesterday he was considering donating one of his organs to a young person with a future(amidst other values). Some people decide to donate and end up changing their minds but its worth a start right; I told him I belong to a forum where we talk about our health issues and would present his thoughts. If you find it inappropriate, kindly ignore it. like I said, many people do change their minds in the end and moreover there are many variables to consider before it actually works.

• Posted

Thats really thoughtfull of him but send him to the local Kidney donor facility they will know the best way forward.

All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.