Donperidone

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is anyone taking PPI medication and Donepidone as well my doctor as told me to take both is this ok  im not sure 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Gillian1956! I guess you're referring "Domperidone", if yes then I'm also taking that. My doctor prescribed me taking that with the omprazole.

• Posted

Did you get prescribed them for acid or heartburn or sickness ? I don't get the sickness but terrible heartburn 

• Posted

I find them working especially when I feel terrible nausea like almost everyday and after taking it for a 3 days I'm already good.

I take the omeprazole and domperidone with 5 minutes interval.

It's fine that you'll take that medicine as long it was prescribed by your doctor. Also drink some probiotics as well.

• Posted

Yes my doctor prescribed it for me I get silent reflux and heartburn I've took one tablet today and can take up to 3 a day I'm glad they are working fir you and hofulkh will work for me to 

• Posted

I also take the domperidone 3 times a day good for 3 days only but the Omeprazole it's every before breakfast good for 14 days and during the night I always drink the probiotic juice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.