Dont know what else to do

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone, not sure what to do. I had a nervous breakdown end of November last year. Was prescribed tablets etc.. I ran out 2 weeks ago but been trying for 3 weeks to get a repeat prescription. GPs tell me to ring 111 but 111 tell me to ring me GP. Not being on medication for 2 weeks is now showing and I don't think I have any fight left. Unless you are rich or part of the government, you can't get therapy and help. CBD group training at your local leisure centre is not good enough!!!! That's all I have ever been offered. No help whatsoever for mental health patients. After covid is under control, there will be a pandemic for mental health. No mental health charity can even help me. Seems there is no help for mental health patients. Seems death might be the answer.

Just to add to this the NHS made me a carer for my mentally ill partner knowing I had PTSD and depression. Think that shows that their is no money and lack of care for anyone with a mental health disorder.

At my wits end.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

*hi vicksteg, contact your chemist, if it's local and attached to your doctor s that can ring through and lay it on thick when you go in there. good luck, keep speaking on here we will listen!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.