DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!! PLEASE HELP!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I'm doing this for my boyfriend, and I'm going to describe the situation to my best knowledge!!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now, both of us have been checked for any sexually transmitted deseases and came negative. We have been sexually active the whole time and nothing of a kind has ever happened before to neither of us.

A day ago we had sex 5 times, with about half to an hour break in between each session. He said he noticed a few swellings mostly on his right side of the penis, and below the head of the penis, and they stung a bit, but nothing else happened. Today we decided to have sex again, and as we undressed we saw scabs like spots where the swellings were the other day, they didn't hurt nor did they itch or anything of a kind. I don't know why, but we still had sex anyways. After the intercourse, we checked the area, and the scabs were gone leaving the spots with pus inside of them, and it still didn't hurt or sting or itch!

I checked my vagina, and there is nothing!

We were thinking this just chafe from the friction and tension on the penis going in and out. Also I don't know if this helps but we did have rough sex each time, and I am shorter than him, and we do lean mostly on the right side or he pushes it towards the right side which is where the swelling/scabs were...

If anyone has gone thru same situation please let us know how to treat it or if it's something to go checked for immediately! We are thinking the worst but hoping for the best, that it's nothing serious!

Any information would help! Thanks!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Firstly, stop panicking.  Our bodies are strange beings.  It does sound like friction burns but without seeing it I cannot be 100% I would advise a routine appointment at your local GUM clinic.  No rush.  
  • Posted

It's probably nothing serious, maybe friction injury, but if there are scabs and pus, then he should see a doctor.  He could either see his GP, or if you're in the UK, he could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

I'd definitely recommend using a condom in the meantime though, and (more?) lube.

If you want to add a pic, this should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

I don't have a picture on my phone, however I will download it tomorrow! Also I believe tomorrow we are going for a check up with the doctor, I will make sure to post the results including the picture and how to treat it!!! Thank you for your guys responses!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.