Dose anyone did surgery of Duodenal Ulcer ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am very ill every day , when I eat any food also when I drink a water am vomiting , I have been visited hospitals and they try to threat it, but no changes happened for last 1 year , lastly one doctor recommends me to do surgery , is there any one who try to told me about this kind of surgery ?

Tesfaye S.

Thanks in advance for your advice !

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I guess the surgery would be the type that removes ulcers and bacteria growth within digestive system. I do not think it will be a painful surgery but i do think it will be effective, and also it will take you awhile before you get back to eating normally again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.