Dose decrease side effects

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. I have decreased my dose from 100 to 75 after feeling worse on 100. Im only on day 4 decrease amd my thoughts are horrendous. Is this normal on a decrease? Thank you

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How long was you on the 100 before you decreased to 75?

i decreased from 100 to 75 last year after being on. 100 for months and months. I had no side effects and lasted on 75 until September this year. 

Im currently back up to 150 (75 to 100 to 150) due to a breakdown and going through side effects. Jittery, anxious, woozy, tired, jaw clenching etc. It's the thoughts that kill me though! 

Without knowinqg how how long you were on the 100 I can't  really comment but sounds like you haven't given the 100 long enough to take effect? It's vial my lovely, stay strong x

• Posted

I was on 100 for about 10 weeks amd the dr suggested i decrease. Yeah my thoughts are the worst part too sad x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.