dose increase

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all!

So am on my 3rd week on 20mg of flu and as i expected ive been upped to 40mg. Its not my first time on that dose but it's been many years and this time everything seems to be working out differently and worse.

Im having the worst ride of the past 14 years and although i trust the process i find myself in need of reassurance...

Ive also been given zopiclone to sleep to help me in these first weeks. (Quite scared of liking those too much but i need them right now...) do was going to prescribe beta blockers too (for my anxiety) but changed her mind when she saw i had asthma.

anyways, can someone offer a word or two in terms of how it was to increase so early?, my SE were just starting to calm down a bit , what should i expect? Strugglin to see benefits still...

0 likes, 61 replies

61 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.