Dose increase to 100mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello!

I have been taking 100mg for a week now and had 3 better days, wouldnt say I felt normal but definitely better than before. But today back to the square one, I am worse than weeks before again, feeling sick, nausea and depressed again, woke up with terrible introusive thoughts, just feeling awful again 😦 Does it mean the med will work just need more 150 or something or whats going on with me? I wouldnt worry if it wasnt that bad 😦 Anyone went through on the same thing please?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

HI mate ive been on increase to 100 for 5 and a half weeks only just now do i feel a bit calmer but no motivation still etc but better than i was feel like a mixture of bad and not so bad if you know what i mean.Basically better than i was its an absolute rollercoaster,its took weeks for the anxiety to calm down still not gone but better i got this feeling if i slowly work up to 200 maybe twice the effect of now could get my life back,I empathise with u mate people dont understand unless they have suffered with anxiety/depression whatever this crap is.Side effects are awful arent they i hope its worth it in the long run for anyone on this joirney.

• Posted

Hi Bulldozer

I just wanted to reply as I increased to 100mg and i had a week of feeling good (must have been placebo). Side effects started day 7 and eased after 6 days. I had nausea, headache in the pm, lack of appetite, heightened anxiety, fuzzy head feeling. From the hours I have spent pouring over these forums, it seems the consensus is to give any new increase the same 4-6weeks to take effect. I am sorry you are going through a tough time. Please make sure to get advise from whoever prescribed the med for you as I am not aware of your personal history & can only offer my experience not medical advise. My appetite has improved (as in I can eat) but my enjoyment of food hasn't come back yet. I still have anxiety but my intrusive thoughts have quietened. My sleep has also improved in the past 5 days. My mood is in my boots though because I felt so good initially i wasn't expecting the side effects to hit.

• Posted

Thanks very much for everyone for the reply! I really needed some hope as its been going for far too long for me, Ive been off work for nearly 6 months now and I just feel more sad and hopeless day by day. Really really hope this evil pill will help all of us in the end and I wish best of luck to all of you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.