Double life on daily basis ... read on ...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi 

I will try my best as to describe what I am going through, driving me insane ... 

I have a very intelligent brain and have been tested numerous times in the past for massive contracts and placements that kept confirming it. So all good there.

I am healthy, gym a lot as much as I can and drink 100% natural products like cayenne, apple cider vinegar, turmeric and cumin, multi vitamin and omega oils in the mornings, and same at night plus Vitamin D3 and Magnesium and calcium  with Boron pills as well and a vitamin c tablet as well.

My problem is as follows:

During the day I function normal as can be, running an It company and doing interesting and difficult work which I love.

AT night times when I relax and I get to that period between awake - relaxed - asleep my mind moves into a secondary life with memories and todo lists and things that happened. Not sure if I express myself correctly ... so I will have LIFEA right now , sitting here typing, then as explained mostly when I am tired or heavy relaxing, my mind will switch to LIFEB. Then I will either get a freight of things not done yet, or remembered something I had to do in LIFEB that I get fully awake and then my mind switch to LIFEA again ... 

I am sometimes unsure which LIFE is the real one, the one typing now or the other one ... 

I used to have REALLY massive dreams like about life and being in space and seeing everything about earth and stars and stuff, I saw my daughter before she was born, saw God/Jesus, saw my own death and people I left behind ... 

How messed up am I ? Where can I join or what can I do to just get an answer about what is "wrong" with me because my anxiety levels are increasing my the day about this.

I forget things ALOT also these days, but when I am reminded, I fully remember it then, so not complete loss of memory, just temporary gone until I am reminded, happens a lot

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

So is lifea and lifeb twould separate lives, but same person? In lifea do u still have same job, same family, etc as in lifeb?
    • Posted

Yes both lives are connected 100%, same everything indeed, I think only recent have I “realized” that I have “two seperate lives” I will get like a small pannic attack about things I haven’t attended to in lifeB and then 5 sec later have 0% memory again of lifeB when I am back in lifeA .. which I presume is my main life ...
    • Posted

So you feel you have two lives. Yet moments of conscienceousness.slips in from one.to the other. Like moments of time are interlocking between the two? I am just trying to get a clear picture here to understand exactly what u r saying..you have life a..a fulfilling life..then at nite, it's like another lufe gets intermingled with tht one and you find yourself stressing on what u haven't done in life b, until u realuze u r back in life a..am I understanding this correctly?

• Posted

100% about spot on yes! Maybe it is stress, I have ALOT of that right now in my life... 

The forgetfullness is getting me down, but maybe again it might be the stress...

• Posted

Trust me..I know the stress card very well. It can do things you would never imagine as it plays with your mind..it is evil..actually...so try to reevaluate your life..what is important. Put that first. Society has it all wrong..success isn't what it's all cracked up to be..and at what is it costing you..again, I can't stress it 2 u enough, slow down..way down..deligate small jobs to others and stand back a little..it's not worth it..ENJOY YOUR GOD GIVEN LIFE!! Our bodies are not made for stress..research breathing techniques. Do thm b4 bed time..no stressful t.v...only funny stuff..make some life changes and the changes will change you!! Be blessed...so sorry I'm Goin on an on...I just sense yr stress...have a wonderful, peaceful, stress less night!!!

• Posted

Seems to me that you are under so much stress that maybe you have created these two lives in hopes between the both of them, you will get it all done. Oh honey, slow down. Keep work at is own place and life at its own. You have ro make sure to allow time for you as well..lufe is so short. Do what you must, but what you don't have ro do, don't do it and be okay about that. When it's all said and done, no one will rememver what all we did anyway..slow down..I truly believe that is alot of what you are going thru..what do u think???

• Posted

Hi Hun ,

I’ve been doing that off and on but it was due to my disease making me forget but I’ll remember later. Have you seen a doctor? If not think you should go asp because that’s a bit frightening . If your doing I wouldn’t till you find what’s going on . Better to get checked out they might have to do some test .not a doctor but being on this site has helped me some what for people to hear each other out and similarities that we have or just to talk and help each other get knowledge if others have similarities we might have . Please go see a doctor before it gets worse at least if you can get some test done better to get it treated before some thing happens . Good luck hun 🤗😊🙏🏻

• Posted

Hi there !

No I have not seen a doctor yet, I will have to make a plan and go see a doctor and do some test to make sure. I am very healthy and active and drink my natural products to keep away from harmful medicines etc, only bad thing I do is drink. No drugs or smoking or any other stuff ... I get so much more angry these days as well, unhappy and very depressed ....

• Posted

Can it be anxiety so on Just I wouldn’t wait .maybe your taking to much stuff for your body to handle blood work will tell . Angry ? Well life can do that I also feel that now and again but you need to see a doctor we’re not doctors .Were here to compare notes I guess and what we all been through . You won’t know till u see a doctor  hope they find an issue what’s going on with you . Let us know some thing you don’t wait on cause it can get worse or maybe better I hope for you!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.