Double Vision.

Posted , 6 users are following.

So to add to everything else that fibromyalgia brings me today now I have serious Double Vision.....YOU YOU.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

still say its trapped nerves .even in your back or neck.. i get blurred vision from tired eye muscles.
  • Posted

I've been taking Grape Seed Extract 19 yrs now and it works on all Circulation in our bodies....

We can't blame everything on this fibro syndrome...

Many meds cause a lot of issues.....

I take many supplements to keep me going and I'm 76.....FM hit me at 61...

And DO NOT take a ton of drugs for the so called Fibro issues....drugs are not the answers....other body systems need to be addressed.......j

• Posted

Hello,

Tend to agree with you, many people are on a truckload of drugs, but still suffering. My GP told me that he wouldn't put me on any more drugs for pain as they only work for a little while, and often have horrible side effects. I currently take amitriptylene and am going for CBT counseling, which my Gp says is the way forward.

All the best to you, Anne x

• Posted

i to do it with supplements , and i am no worse of then people with a s--t load of pills. pills treat the symptoms not the cause . theres got to be a cause thats what someone needs to find . its not auto immune .so what is it. theres so many going down hill fast with it , tianx
    • Posted

Im on a lot  of pills and they only worked for a short while i have been to see my gp and all he said is just keep going with the meds i have had a really nad headache for over 5 months and i just carnt shake it i am going to the hospital on the 15th october to see a pain specilit  i do hope he can help a am alway tyred and feeling really fedup of every morning not been able to sleep in after 7 or i end up in that much pain i can hardly move 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.