Double vision at night

Posted , 6 users are following.

double vision with road sighs at night thats the only time is at night what could this be? i got my eyes checked and they said they looked perfect

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi Zach, I've been having double vision for almost 2 years now. It's worse at night and when the light is dim during the day. I've done a ton of exams and eye tests and all came back clear. I've done eye tests, MRI, blood tests and muscle conducting studies. Still they don't know the cause of my problem. Let me know if they find anything. Kind regards.

• Posted

could be astigmatism

could be start of a cataract

could be dry eye

do you wear contacts?

i have had this at night only and for me it was all of the above.

• Posted

I have astigmatism and myopia and I use glasses to correct them. But it still doesn't correct the double vision. I do suffer from dry eyes and one time I went to the optometrist they've told me it could be a start of a cataract but than it was dismissed by another one. I've been seen by several optometrists, neurologist and neurophotomologists, but they all say I am fine. This end of the month I'll be seen by an ophotomolagist.

• Posted

same issue with me . I am 20 years old and i have this from 5 years.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.