Doubt in pragrancy test

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone. I am newly married . I have an doubt in pragrancy test. Please help me regarding this.

At sep 3 I got an period . Because of taken tablet for period postpone it continues till sep 9. From sep 3 to sep 5 I haven't got much bleeding . But from sep 6 to sep 9 it overflowed. Mydoubt is when I have to calculate my next cycle from sep 3 or sep6.

And this one month we had sex only at two time at sep 16 that too he just push his penis hardly into my vagina . Suddenly i stopped it because of pain. It happens just 5 to 10 sec. Another day he just touch his penis in my back (not injected in my vagina). Finally we had sex at Oct 1st it just within 1 min suddenly he got bleeding in his penis. So we stopped.. now I haven't got my periods . My question is how long I can wait for next period.

And too today I have tested my pragrancy withhelp of kit. First it shows negative result. I waited for 15 mins it remains same. But after three hours sudden slightly 1 line appears in positive side . But very light colour in positive side not that much dark as negative side. Am I pragrant. I am confused because of my result. Please solve my confusion. Whether I get chance to pragnant ?? We had sex that is completely at 1 min at one time within time. Is this chance to get pragnant??

Looking forward reply.

Thanks

Viji

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If he didn't actually ejaculate in or around your vagina, it's very unlikely that you're pregnant.  A positive pregnancy test would normally show up a lot quicker than three hours too.

• Posted

U mean the result will be positive. We had only two times sex within one month. First time he just push his penis in to my vagina. Hardly two times. Upto my view the person inject only had a chance to get pragnant. Then too I heard peeing after sex within half hour is one of the birth control method. My question first it shows negative then after an hour it shows faint line. It's confused me. And too I don't feel any pragrancy symptoms.

My periods postponed for three days. It's first time happening. Every month before marriage I get my periods two or one day before or else at same day.. or I can consult gyanacologis doctor to get clear view.

Viji

• Posted

You can test again, but it sounds like you are not pregnant.  As far as I can tell, he didn't ejaculate inside you, and a positive test should show up a lot sooner.

Peeing after sex does not stop anyone getting pregnant though.

• Posted

Peeing after sex does not stop anyone getting pregnant though. Is it true? But some one doctor in YouTube mentioned is point in one of the both control.. 😏

• Posted

Peeing after sex can reduce the risk of infections, but won't stop anyone getting pregnant.  Anyone who says that isn't a real doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.