Down to This "Mirtazapine"

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've gotten everything else and I'm down to Mirtazapine at last. I've been weening down off of 30 mg and I'm now down to 15 mg. I did fine going down to 22.5 and hopefully 15 mg will be ok also.

Besides insomnia what are some issues that people have dealt with while weening down off of this crap, I'd appreciate any info as I'm really determined to get off this all together and Mirtazapine is my final hurdle and I definitely won't go back to anything else anymore as they've all made things worse for me with the exception of sleep.

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well I delayed going down to 15 mg an extra week but I went down to 15 mg last night and sleep was already worse but I'm determined to stick it through. How long before most of you stabilized from each drop as I really want to get off of this crap but don't want to let myself get frustrated when things don't stabilize in the time I want.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.