Doxycycline-weird issues

Posted , 7 users are following.

So I took doxycycline for four days for a sinus infection. I had dizziness and anxiety-been off of it for three days. Now insomnia. Is this possible??! From the meds?! 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I’m just seeing how you’re feeling now. I took two doses one fri and one sat and I feel HORRIBLE. I’m anxious depressed and restless. How long does this last? Any way to help this? 
    • Posted

yah, it's pretty terrible!!

it was about a week or so after. then faded away. will never take again!! hope you feel better soon. 

• Edited

I was on Doxy hy 100mg ×2/day for 10 days for a skin infection. I didn't have side effects while on it. They started a few days after I was do e taking them. Back pain, dizziness, fatigue, burning throat, indigestion and heart palpation. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms? If so, how did you deal with them? ive been to the Dr because I thought something was seriously wrong. All tests came back normal. I td him i haven't felt right since the doxycycline and he just looked at me like "that figures" and said, there's alot of people it does that to. 🙄

• Posted

hi! im wondering how youre feeling? im currently four days of calrythromicin and feeling incredibly similar, please tell me youre feeling better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.