Dozens of Bumps on penis glans. Please help

Posted , 47 users are following.

I am uncircumcised and recently pulled the skin back a year ago and saw these. they do not hurt. please help

4 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Quite normal and natural part of sexual maturation ......

• Posted

thank you so much. so this is nothing like warts or anything like that?

• Posted

also is there a way to get rid of them? is it anything to be worried about?

• Posted

If these were warts you would have to have been at a Doctors by now, warts present themselves in a totally different way and HAVE TO BE TREATED as Genital Warts burst open.

What these are are most likely Pearly Penile Papules (PPP) - if you do a search for them you will normally only see pictures showing them on the base / corona of the head / glans of the penis - but what you have is a very typical presentation of them actually on the head / glans of your penis

No way to get rid of them as each individual one would need to be surgically removed = nothing to worry about, chill and get used to them. Things like this are what make us individuals - rather than simply a clone of everybody else ......

• Posted

image is this the samething or are these different if so what is going on with the bumps ?

• Posted

.. you have 2 things present on the head of your penis: the bumps are Pearly Penile Papules (PPP) - if you do an internet search for information on PPP you will normally only see images of them on the corona of the head of the penis, but it is also common for them to cover the entire head of the penis.

The grained, or dried leather effect is due to lack of hydration if you are circumcised and / or skin on the upper part of the penis can be severely irritated by constant exposure to soap and things like shower gel .....

• Posted

whew thank you !! can these bumps be removed with topical cream?

• Posted

Certainly not - with some men they fade with time - otherwise you have them for the rest of your life ....

• Edited

I'm also nervous about these bumps. I am hoping these are the same as the other pictures. What do you think?

imageimage

• Posted

i have these bumps on my penis can you confirm if these are warts? i've been paranoid lately

• Posted

It is extremely unlikely they are warts as they in no way have the appearance of either a Genital type wart or a normal bodily wart.

If you are concerned you have an STI / STD related issue following recent unprotected penetrative sex go and get tested

• Posted

well i'm a virgin so i don't think it could be an sti.. they've been present for the last two months. they don't hurt or anything. do you have any other clue for what they could be? i'm really paranoid.

• Posted

If you have never had sexual contact the likelihood of them being a problem issues is extremely small

You do not say your age, but I am guessing you are under 28 YOA .... ?

They are most likely to be what is naturally developing on your penis, as such there are several things that can develop

Certainly, there is absolutely no way they can be Warts

• Posted

It would be best if you start your own New Discussion - clear photos are often essential to give meaningful comment

• Posted

hi I have exactly same spots. did u find out what are they?

• Posted

Did u find reason, experiencing same kind of bumps? Does it hurts?

• Posted

Did u find cause of it, experiencing same kind of bumps so curious. Does it hurts?

• Posted

hey, those 2 circles on the tip, one is larger than the other, what is that? i have a similar thing and its freaked me out, there are no other symptoms. is it normal? it appeared about 2.5 weeks ago

• Posted

did you find the reason for the 2 circles? ive had the same thing for months, nit sure if they have always been there and i never noticed or what the deal is. any luck?

• Edited

i have something like it did you ever find out what it is?

• Posted

could u look at my post and help me doc says its not std related but i want another opinion if u dont mind they dont hirt bleed no flu symptoms and dont burn to pee nor itch

• Posted

i have that too and am extremely self conscious about it. Help please

• Posted

I HAVE THE SAME THING OMG. Did you ever find out what they are? Are they natural or STD related?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.