Dr

Posted , 15 users are following.

Hey guys I'm in need of alot of prayers for tomorrow im having some testing done on my stomach I've been very sick and very stressed i could honestly cry right now it really sucks a lot and I have irritable bowel syndrome and a hiatal hernia plus I have acid reflux disease very bad

2 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

nothing from those tests will result in anything that can’t be fixed.   You will be just fine and you will be ready to start the healing....better to know than not to know.....
  • Posted

I will pray for you Clarissa ! Have faith in your recovery.

• Posted

No worries we are here to pray for you recovery soon. Be strong and god is always there to help you one day.
  • Posted

Doing tests will actually help to put your mind at ease. Once you know what you're dealing with, then you'll know exactly what treatment you need and then begins the recovery. Your conditions are treatable and you will be just fine.

• Posted

Try not to worry too much, my husband has hiatus hernia and Brett's oesophagus but it's well managed by the doctor. Once you've had your tests you'll be able to have suitable medication. Hope everything goes well. Take care.

• Posted

Clarissa,

Sorry to hear that you're going through that. Best of luck with your testing. Good thing you're trying to do something about it though. Praying for your health.

• Posted

Hi nicholas i am 23 and have mild chronic gasritis,esophagitis and h pylori....i have to see my doctor monday for antibiotics,he took so long to call me back with my results that i am scared i have gotten worse,i want to do natural treatment to get rid of this infection,what do i do ?
    • Posted

Your doctor will prescribe you PPI and antibiotics for eradication of helicobacter pylorie infection am sorry but there is no natural effective remedy 
    • Posted

I have been on so much antibiotics already,even just about 2 months ago i took antibiotics for what they said was a throat infection,and all my life i have been taking antibiotics for uti's,wouldn't the anti biotics be resistant and cause more damage ?....my stomach is already so sensitive and sick,i'm so scared to take it but i just want to get better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.