Dr Goldstein Lecture

Posted , 14 users are following.

How long does it usually take for a moderator to check a link to a website over ? Just trying to make those that are unaware about his webinar.

Original post is below with link:

For those of you who haven't heard about this or seen just making you aware.

http://www.lichensclerosustreatment.com/

The webiner is 1hr 20 minutes long so grab a coffee, I'm just in the process of watching it so can't comment as of yet, but I've heard it's very informative.

I hope it helps

3 likes, 51 replies

51 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Is this about Dr. Andrew Goldstein?

Non-Neoplastic Epithelial Disorders of the Vulva

THEODORE XAVIER O'CONNELL, MD; LEENA SHANKAR NATHAN, MD; and WENDY ANN SATMARY, MD, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Woodland Hills, California

ANDREW T. GOLDSTEIN, MD, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MarylandAm Fam Physician. 2008 Feb 1;77(3):321-326

Family physicians are in an ideal position to identify and treat non-neoplastic epithelial disorders of the vulva, which include lichen sclerosus, lichen planus, and lichen simplex chronicus. In addition to recognizing conditions specific to the vulva, family physicians are familiar with dermatologic conditions that affect all parts of the body, and should be able to recognize manifestations of these conditions on the vulva. Moreover, patients with vulvar symptoms often approach their family physician first; therefore, the prompt diagnosis of these conditions is key for successful treatment.

Easy enough to Google this. Excellent article, Kellie.

• Posted

No it's a new one he did last night that is available to watch online called Lichen Sclerosus The Unspoken Pain.
    • Posted

Same Dr.? I can't find it. Can you please message me here and send me the link?
  • Posted

exciting kellie....have been following most of the webinars...got to catch up with this one....if you spell it out putting blanks instead of dots then everyone will be able to see and it won't go for moderation. This is another one for us!!

well found brill ............!! can't wait to listen in xxxxxxxxxxx   

• Posted

I didn't think of that, lol. Lichen sclerosus treatment com. I'm just watching it now Dr Goldstein is a member of our FB group he posted it there.
    • Posted

OMG kell brill ....thank you. I would not have found it....going now x
    • Posted

I just thought i would post it I don't know how many ladies would have found it overwise smile
  • Posted

Really depressing how LS falls right between gynecology and dermatology. Gynaes don't know, derms won't look. 
  • Posted

very interesting info.  I was diagnosed at a free dermatology clinic, thankfully he was willing to look even though he had never seen LS in my age.   I wonder about my estrogen level now because I started with severe itching and still get bouts of itching.
    • Posted

My main syptom is itching too, especially at night. Although touch wood has been fine for the last 6 weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.