Posted , 5 users are following.
Do any members here use "Phoebe's Method" (and similar 'remedies' on Cysts that are not yet infected?
Mine is not an abscess (yet). BUT I have had two abscesses in the past, and I would really like to avoid them getting to that stage. Any tips are appreciated.
- This cyst just appeared about a week ago and is the size of a (large-ish) grape I would say.
- The last cyst I had was in early January of this year. It became an abscess quite quickly.
- I am going to start taking Sitz baths again. I took a Sitz baths yesterday and today, with Apple Cider Vinegar added.
- I have been taking Women's Probiotics for about a month now (daily)
- Only wearing cotton underwear (and only wearing as little as possible)
- Avoiding tight clothing (as often as possible)
- Switched to natural laundry detergent
IN SUMMARY: My question is... what can I do to get rid of a Bartholin Cyst that is not infected? I would like to drain it and prevent an infection from even occurring. THANK YOU!
0 likes, 5 replies