Dramatic reduction of Pain and attacks

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've had Tn for about 2 years with only one remission that lasted 3 months.  I have been at every level of pain from bouts of stinging/burning like a 1 or 2 then weeks of stabbing, lightening bolts of pain.  Totally a ten.  No eating,talking,smiling, drinking,brushing hair or teeth, no wind, crying.......then out of necessity, last week I started an outside yard project that I thought would last about 5 minutes due to an episode or attack.  Five hours later! I went into the house amazed.  The physical exertion stopped all the pain.  I did the same thing for the next four days with the exact results!  What is this?  Has anyone had this happen?  I take no medications.  I've has such problems with them.  I'm trying to go with natural supplements and occasionally I'll take Tylenol or an aspirin.  The exercise pain block stops in a couple hours but has reduced it to stinging and burning.   MRI showed normal brain.

why is this helping?  

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Christchild,

I am reading a book “Search Inside Yourself” on easy-implement relaxation techniques (written by a Google employee) - worth looking into for all of our fellow TN friends

as well (at least I found it useful)!

Hope you get well soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.