Dreaded Brown Envelope

Posted , 5 users are following.

Good afternoon all, just to let you all know that my envelope has arrived and to just make it more difficult fell off crutches over the top of the mop bucket, again, and have broken another finger and hurt hip, wrist and knee, pulled multiple muscles and feeling really crap but still need to fill it out, tried earlier but gave up and will seek help Monday.

I have read it but just need to go through it a couple of times to absorb it.

So probably need to start again Monday and fill it out.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Now what did you want to do that for? was the bucket full of water? eek You know i'm only joking!

Good luck with this. Just remember to fill out that form with as much information as possible, the more you tell them about how your conditions affect you the better! NI number on the top of everything thing you send. Use that PIP guide link i sent you a while ago, this explains all the descriptors in the best detail i've seen. If you need anything....shout! xxx

• Posted

LMAO wasn't intentional but Mick was mopping kitchen and I didn't see bucket he had moved and he was using bleech which is incredibly slippy under crutches, I'm going orthopaedic clinic Monday for hand so will have x-ray and see if other bit broken, yep will do it Monday and sort out all medical support and my GP has told me he's doing me a report as well as he's been my rock since I have become immobile

I know you are their for me x

• Posted

oh that's terrible , im not surprised you feel crap you need to defo put it away until you feel better , its most probably the hand you write with as well , hope your feeling better soon x

• Posted

Thank you, I'm a walking ha ha disaster area, I must have a thing about mop buckets because that's the second time I have come to grief because of it, no more I say because it's now broken in pieces, it was either me or it and it was it LOL I have promised myself I refuse to become distraught over something that I have very little control of, it's actually my left side that keeps getting battered but right hand is crockish because of RA.

Heat and ice is brilliant.

Thanks for your support x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.