Dreading my home weigh-in tomorrow

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been pigging-out on fruit - oranges, plums, greengages, cherries. I know they are OK fat wise but think of the sugar :roll: A week ago I was dog-sitting for my niece's dog and I walked miles with her. The result - I put on a pound - shucks. Off to the US in 10 days time, won't be taking tha tabs as the US doesn't do low fat. Think I will be on salad overload smile Hope you all have a good week. XXXX

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Maybe you are firming up with all the walking, I don't understand why I've not lost any when I've been taking my dog for long walks and not lost any weight.

Hope your weigh in is good and be positive pigging out on fruit is far healthier than pigging out on rubbish smile

Enjoy your trip to U.S. like you said they don't do low fat so just get back on the wagon when you get back :D

• Posted

I'm in Mexico at the moment, been here 12 days and coming home later this week, I'm dreading getting on the scales, there was no point taking tablets here as I cant see the fst content or how the food is cooked.

Have a lovely time in the usa, if you put on it can be lost smile

• Posted

Hi Sparkles enjoy your time in Mexico you have got the right attitude like you said - any you put on can be lost. Everybody needs break :D
  • Posted

I got home yesterday and weighed myself this morning, was sure i'd piled on the weight whilst in Mexico but when i weighed this morning i was pleasantly surprised to see i'd only gained 4lbs which i think it pretty good going considering my exercise regime was almost non existent whilst away and a lot of the food there was deep fried...and then the puddings...oh the puds... so yeah anyway i am giddy that i've only gained 4lbs, will have that gone in no time smile
  • Posted

Well done Sparkles. I am off to the US next week and I hope I do as well as you :D
  • Posted

have a fab time in the US next week, eat what you want and enjoy it, lifes too short to not let go every now n then & you can lose it, you've proved that so far! smile
  • Posted

Well Done Sparkles and like you said you'll soon loose that :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.