Dreams ??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey everyone

Last night i had a really amazing dream, it was so clear it was like id just watched it on a movie,

ok, so they've being like that for many years now, but what was so different with this dream was like most dreams when you get to a good part you always wake up, like i did, got up had a pee and went back to bed and fell asleep, but when i woke again i realised that my first dream had continued into my second, i was quiet shocked by this, i got up had a drink and went back to bed and fell asleep again, but on waking the third time in the morning i realised i was again continuing my dream, so all in all i had 3 seperate dreams,,, all continuing from the last one.

Has anyone else ever had this, only its my first time to have dreams that continue from one another and carnt make head nor tail of it, eveyone else i spoke to have never had this ??

Carnt tell you what it was about but im glad they did continue!!! lmao :D :D

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi there Jay

So it was obviously a good one then :wink: :wink:

Yes, I quite often experienced this, it is such a weird experience and just seems so real at the time - mind you I sure this is one of the reasons why we often feel so darn tired and achey when we wake up!!!!

I always remember when my daughter was little she once said to me 'Mummy, why have I got a television in my pillow'? smile

The funniest thing though, as others have described, is when you dream about someone you know - it makes you look at them in a different light:shock:

Take care Jay and hope you are still managing a smokless zone :wink:

Katie xx

• Posted

Hi Jay

Yeah sometimes I make myself go back to sleep cos I want to see hwat happens?

Strange but true!

Donna x

• Posted

Hey all

Had another weired one last night, i was riding my motorbike for miles in my dream, so long infact that i had to pull over and take my glove off because my hand had cramp in it, very shortly afterwards i woke to find my arm had gone to sleep with pinns an needles cause i was lying on it, so i was dreaming what was really happening, gonna have to get me a dream book, do find it fasinating,

hope your all well

take care

• Posted

Hey jay

I remebered once reading a book about dreams but I fell asleep :lol:

Donna x

• Posted

Well, that's the answer to your insomnia, Donna smile

Jay - I've had that experience too - it's really scary. Dreamt that someone had chopped off my hand, and woke to find I couldn't feel it :weird:

• Posted

Prior to my ME i suffered from a painful hip when i slept and i dreamt that i had broken my leg sad The pain was excrutiating in my dream and it woke me up :roll:

The pain was actually real, it was very strange :monster:

Teedie

xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.