dreams.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wasn't too sure where else to put this.my dreams are scaring the s**t out of me.they seem so real,it's like im remembering them after blacking out after the experience. Ive just had two very real dreams and they're making me question my sanity.the first one I was in a spasisfic place that I knew well,being on the way to my old flat.I was sleepy and could barely keep my eyes open.people were passing.I looked under and past the train viaduct i was by towards the direction of morrisons,thinking my boss from my current job lived in that direction and i needed to get back there.this is where I woke up the first time.this might stem from having a night out with her and my other colleagues on Tuesday.the second one involved me trying to get into ny current flat,and this ginormous dog kept following me,talking to me and being threatening the hissing cats around us.one cat decided to start fighting the dog and did so,both on hind legs and were as tall as humans.by the time I got to the bottoms of the stairs to my flat,the dog had made the Cat run off,i thought one of the ground flats were empty though i dont think any of them are.the dog followed me up for a flight or two before I'd convinced it i could hear the cat it'd been fighting downstairs just to get rid of the dog.as i went from the second floor to the third floor,there were no stairs,so I had to shimmy on the inside ledge.I got inside and locked the door and pulled the key out so the dog couldn't get it.I remember deliberating about it though.I woke up with my heart beating very fast and having to mentally shake myself that the dreams werent real.I even couldn't remember the first one at first,I knew I'd had two weird dreams.they're so intense and real and scaring me to death.this makes five in the last three or so weeks that have been so real that i have to think we're they memories or dreams.I don't know what to do.the other three was when I was more depressed but for the past two weeks I've been alot better.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello, these sound like nightmares and we all have them. Are you on any medications that maybe hightening your dreams. Try relaxing before bed, have a bath and don't watch late telly or play computer games, instead read light hearted books or listen to relaxing music. See if these make a difference. 

Best wishes.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Im not on any medication,but it's more the fact they're feeling so real that really frighten me.
  • Posted

Do you drink alcohol or maybe eat cheese before going to bed?

Have you previously been diagnosed with any anxiety disorder?

Out of interest, what do you do for a living?

• Posted

No cheese,but i did go out on Tuesday night.I'm a student now and work part time in retail.I have stupid amounts of free time which doesn't help,but i dont have any diagnosed anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.