Drenching sweats when I sleep.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Here's the deal. I sweat profusely when I sleep. It can be during the night or a nap during the day. Doesn't matter.

I do have a swollen lymph node on the back my neck for the last two years. I don't know if that's relatable.

The lymph node has me thinking there's something going on.

I do drink more than the next person but if the sweats are related, why do they happen only when I sleep and why don't I have other symptoms... If it was a case of withdrawal.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

through perspiration from the body out toxins, you need to start to clean the body. your liver can not cope. if interested you can write me and I can choose a system for cleaning the body.

• Posted

Cam1john. You said you drink ---did you mean alcohol? Because alcohol can cause you to become dehydrated when you sleep, and that is what is happening with all the sweating. If you meant you drink water, then the sweating is not normal. You shd have your doc do a complete blood test.  Hope you solve the mystery and get a proper diagnosis. Best wishes, harrishill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.