Drink prune after embolization or surgery

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ladies as some know jad my embolization yesterday and stomach wow hurt hurt then some. I couldn't use restroom constipation. My dad drank this nasty prune juice while I was growing up, but 15 minutes and I was able to well go! Just little old fashion remedy. Works!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ladies i did not get any feedback for my previous questions here.

Nevertheless have anyone heard or done laser treatment to get rid of fibriods same day treatment same day discharged.

Easier and uterus will still be saved.

Any opinion about this.

• Posted

Hi rosemary

I think you need to start a new discussion to get some answers. I think that's where they do the ablation? I think my nurse told me she had that done and later had to have hysterectomy. I guess depends on womans success depending on size of fibroid and age if close to menapause.

• Posted

I had the same problem. The nurses were literally waiting for me to use the bathroom before discharging me. I ended up being given a total of 3 liquid laxatives, and a drink of laxative plus I was given a tablet form which I chose not to take. This was over the course of two days. Things definitely started moving about an hour before I was discharged. Still finding things a bit difficult, but getting used to letting gravity do its job as it hurts my stomach if I ‘help. I’m 14 days post op today. Seems very odd, this time two weeks ago I was still driving to the hospital as I had an evening surgery appointment. 
    • Posted

Really wow they were going to release me that night but the pain was so bad and I was throwing up. It took me 4 maybe 5 day though before I was able to😬 I bought cereal like izekial with no sugar ans drank it with flax seed non dairy milk at sprouts and put flax in there as well. This stuff is no fun. Good luck on your recovery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.