Drinks come out of my nose

Posted , 2 users are following.

sometimes what I drink comes out of my nostrils.then I have to wipe my nose.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Donald, if this looks watery and is after a meal, it's most likely lactose intolerance (sounds scary, isn't). You can buy lactase (spelling correct) tablets from most pharmacies, and I suggest you try for a week to ten days, especially if you have anything milk related, take as instructions, and see if symptoms stop. Unfortunately if it resurfaces and you really want to stop it happening (some people ignore it) then you do have to continue with the tablets.

It might not be that, but sounds like it to me

• Posted

I think it happens when I drink with my head tipped down.I will have to drink with my head up normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.