Driving after band

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi 

im booked in for my band on 18th and just wondered how long it was before you felt well enough to drive?

I'm a single mum and know the taxi service will be needed lol :-)

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'd say a week and you should be feeling ok to drive. The turning to look behind was a bit stiff though. smile
  • Posted

Yes, I would agree; about a week if not a little more. I found that reversing hurt as you sometimes have to twist aroubd and wearing the seatbelt felt a bit sore.
  • Posted

Thank you both. A week sounds doable :-) much more be challenging x
  • Posted

Hi Dory

I had to do a school run on day 4 - it was fine but it's not a long way ....

If you can give it a bit longer I would recommend that really!

Good Luck !!

Rosie x

• Posted

Thank you.

My ops on the wednesday and I might need to drive on the Monday 😁 only short distance so hopefully b ok. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.