Droopingeyelid after botox

Posted , 2 users are following.

two weeks ago had my eigth botox injections above and below my right eye and this time my eye has almost closed.

I am worried as cannot see very well with my left eye and with my good right eye closing I am unable to see properly,read or write.I have contacted The neurology dept at St George's and have received no reply.Will this wear off gradually or should I contact them again?

Any help much appreciated

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Botox wears off, but it depends on how much botox you were given. I wouldnt tell someone to have botox because naturally a person can have bad reactions to it. Perhaps as you have had many injections the botox will get the best of you for a time, but it may wear off over time. If it doesnt subside over 4 weeks, then its time to go back to the doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.