Drunk Dreams

Posted , 7 users are following.

I haven't had very many drunk dreams in my life.

But, I had one last night and they are "scary" because when I wake up I have NO consequences although I was drunk in my dream...no hangover....nothing...and it makes me think....about drinking.

Luckily, I watched a show with Lindsay Lohan in it and her mother was a drinker....it was called Georgia Rules...and her mother got so drunk (she was a very good actress)....and then she got put on Antabuse and drank and was vomitting all over the place...hahahaha...

No thanks.

0 likes, 14 replies

Report / Delete

14 Replies

• Posted

Love you!  I also had a dream about drinking last night.  Maybe we should hang out in our dreams.  Happy sobriety to you and me!  

No Campral, no naltrexone.  I'm starting to feel a bit better as time goes on.  

Gotta get ready for work.  Chat later!  Keep up the good work.  So proud of you!  

Stay sane, stay sober! <3 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Awe..Love you too....yes...that would be really cool if we could chose to hang out with people in our dreams...I had a dream once...that was SO COOL.

I was on STAGE with Madonna....I would NEVER have that experience.....and I got to have it in my dream.

Yes, Happy Sobriety and Good Health to us.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Lol. I still have dreams when I'm drinking, even though it's 9 1/2 years since my last one. I wake up feeling really disappointed then a feeling of relief when I realise it's 'only a dream!' Strange...

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up