Drunk Dreams

Posted , 7 users are following.

I haven't had very many drunk dreams in my life.

But, I had one last night and they are "scary" because when I wake up I have NO consequences although I was drunk in my dream...no hangover....nothing...and it makes me think....about drinking.

Luckily, I watched a show with Lindsay Lohan in it and her mother was a drinker....it was called Georgia Rules...and her mother got so drunk (she was a very good actress)....and then she got put on Antabuse and drank and was vomitting all over the place...hahahaha...

No thanks.

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Love you!  I also had a dream about drinking last night.  Maybe we should hang out in our dreams.  Happy sobriety to you and me!  

No Campral, no naltrexone.  I'm starting to feel a bit better as time goes on.  

Gotta get ready for work.  Chat later!  Keep up the good work.  So proud of you!  

Stay sane, stay sober! <3 

• Posted

Awe..Love you too....yes...that would be really cool if we could chose to hang out with people in our dreams...I had a dream once...that was SO COOL.

I was on STAGE with Madonna....I would NEVER have that experience.....and I got to have it in my dream.

Yes, Happy Sobriety and Good Health to us.

• Posted

Lol. I still have dreams when I'm drinking, even though it's 9 1/2 years since my last one. I wake up feeling really disappointed then a feeling of relief when I realise it's 'only a dream!' Strange...

• Posted

9.5 years since your last dream?  I know they ARE far and few between....and that is WEIRD that they are for you too.

And...you are right...10 years ago when I got sober the first time (for 8 years)...I had a dream and I was so relieved...that it wasn't real.

Today I woke up and said "Oh no, I got away with drinking..maybe I can?".....OMG..NO.

• Posted

Oops! I meant since my last drink. But I still dream about it. Must check my posts before sending. Love reading your comments. Best wishes. 
    • Posted

Awe! Thank you...lol

I WAS confused when I read you still dream...and then it seemed like you were saying I still dream even when drinking.

Which I never had a drunk dream when drunk...I was too drunk...lol (not funny)

• Posted

Misssy - what is the dream?  Is it that you drank in it and you were ok?
    • Posted

Hey guys, what is a drunk dream?  Have I had one - who knows, but I am sure you are going to tell me lol.
    • Posted

Really?  LOL....it is a dream that you have where you are getting drunk.

And then you usually wake up relieved that you DIDNT get drunk (if you are trying to stay sober).

• Posted

Hi Missy, hope you're okay.  I should say I'm definitely a drunk dreamer.  I dream well above the maximum limit.  

• Posted

I don't think you have posted here in a long time!

How are you doing?

Really? You have alot of drunk dreams? I wonder WHY.

• Posted

Blimey - well no I have not had one.  Cheap night though lol - Thanks Misssy for telling me.  New one on me that.  Live n learn......G.
    • Posted

Never? That is weird.  I wonder if the mention of it will spark one sometime in the future,
    • Posted

If I do - I will let you know.  It had better be a good one though!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.