Drunk Feeling in Peri

Posted , 6 users are following.

Helloo Friends

Anyone also experience drunk feeling in Peri with out drinking alcohol .

These days every time of day i feel like i am drunk fully and forcefully doing routine things...

Head pressure..headache and off balance made my life worst.

Its also Peri effect ??

Anyone feeling same ?

tk

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

me me me!! im 2 years in meno

i wake up in the mornings feeling like i have a hangover

but this off balance stuff is really getting me down 😦

hugs friend❤

• Posted

yes i do!! feels like jetlag really and i hate it!!! it really knocks my confidence.

im on hrt so thought this would help too but it doesnt.

so draining xx

• Posted

Ive had this symptom over 2 years now. Its worse in the mornings. I tell ppl I feel buzzed from drinking all day minus the actually drinking. I also feel like it messes with my vision like im wearing the wrong prescription. Then it all leads to anxiety. Youre not alone. Its one of my personally least favorite symptoms cause it can throw my entire day off..plus each morning I wake up and its still there😒

• Posted

If it helps anyone to look into 2 years ago when these drunk feelings began I was told by an ENT doctor I had vestibular neuritis and it would clear in a month. That never happened. Its gotten much better but it still hangs over me like a dark cloud each day. Thats when I realized all this is hormones. I know my body. Hang in there. I know its hard. Better days are surely ahead of us😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.