Drunk oral leading to yeast infection?

Posted , 2 users are following.

If my husband drinks beer and gives me oral can that cause a yeast infection? Because it seems whenever we drink together a few days later i get one if weve had sex and he only really drinks beer...

Thanks for the help its embarassing to ask about

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you only get thrush when he drinks beer and you have sex? Or do you always get it after sex? Or don't you know because there is always beer before sex?

• Posted

We get drunk he drinks beer we have sex and almost within the day afterwards ive got the symptoms and yeah its only when hes had beer in his mouth....it makes too much sense for it not to be the beer....
    • Posted

Are you sure it is a yeast infection?

If you think it is the beer then make him rinse his mouth out with water first and see what happens. I had a bad reaction after my hubby used listerine after cleaning his teeth then have me oral. I now make him rinse out with water after cleaning his teeth!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.