Dry eyes, mouth and so on - Skin itchy all over

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone got dry eyes, mouth, throat, a tingly prickly sensation all over their body including inside their mouths, throat etc.

Its like gritty dusty feeling, like youve just walked into a room filled with dust and you can feel it on you nad in your mouth/eyes etc but at the same time it feels like if you took a well packed coarse brush that was blunt and pushed on your skin, or if you bunch your hair up and push the ends into your skin, like a million tiny pins touching your skin. So hard to explain!!

Dr is suggesting fibro, I have been tested for sjogrens but results negative. Never heard of fibro causing sicca symptoms before.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year and yes, I experience dry mouth, dry eyes and prickly skin. sometimes its like I can feel the hairs growing on my body. I get itchy too, but that comes and goes.

All common symptoms of Fibro apparently!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.