Dry humping and pregnancy. Help please.

Posted , 4 users are following.

My girlfriend and I did dry humping (with 4 layers of clothes on) a few weeks back. I didn't ejaculate, how ever all layers of our clothes were wet.

I was a bit afraid that she might get pregnant, because she reported a spotting 5-6 days before her period (like an implantation bleeding). How ever her period happened, and now I'm thinking that it might be a vaginal bleeding or a miscarriage or something like that. She's not having cramps or any changes in her body, other than a nose run. We never did a pregnancy test.

Is there a chance she is still pregnant? Was this a miscarriage?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

no this would not result in a pregnancy. semen would not enter a vagina through pants or panties. the late period is just a coincidence. as long as there was no unprotected vaginal sex your are fine. so rest assured she's not pregnant.

• Posted

My young Friend.

There would be no way that could have happen.

Go on the internet and you will find the answers. Take care...........Ken

• Posted

you have to have sex to get pregnant

• Posted

Thanks for answering. Actually internet is the place where I got misinformation. I'm worried about the spotting before the period. Any idea about that?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.