Dry mouth all the time.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I always have a dry mouth......I do take meds for HBP and I take Zoloft for anxiety and depression. Had blood tests nothing shows. How do you relieve it.......any suggestions.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi gale, i posted a few weeks ago regarding dry mouth but mainly i have problems swallowing when anxious, i can almost assure you its the zoloft but i take the generic setraline. Hang in there
    • Posted

Hi Roger.....I do take the generic one also.Hate taking these drugs. Feel like I will be on them the rest of my life. Thanks for responding. 😊

• Posted

No problem gale, anytime. I always now carry a bottle of water with me because its annoying...lets hope it subsides soon.
  • Posted

Hi. Dry mouth is a common side effect arising from taking of certain medications - Zoloft is one such medication.

Try Oralieve spray for during the day, or the gel at night if really bad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.