Posted , 2 users are following.

Guys, i have been living with symptoms of

- Dry Mouth

- Dry Throat

- Constant need to lubricate throat

- Bad Breath

- Belching

- Flatulence

I am a 20 year old male, and I had bronchitis and been prescribed nasal spray for my sinuses before. 

To all health professionals and non-health professionals, please do comment on what my disease could be. Doctor did a nasal scope and X-Ray on my throat and found nothing. Will be doing other scopes soon.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. That has to be frustrating. I noticed you posted under the Globus Sensation group, but didn't see any of your symptoms that reflect the sensation. Do you feel like you have a lump in your throat or feel like you can't clear your throat? Are you going to an ENT?

It sounds like your Dr. is going to continue working you up, which is a good sign that he/she is engaged enough to make an attempt to diagnose your ailment. 

Sending you best wishes and that you can get answers that will help you on your road to healing. 

Matcha

• Posted

Hi sorry for the late reply, i think i had lump in my throat because my nose is constantly blocked and my mouth is dry leading to dry throat. While, constantly lubricating my throat, i felt that it is very difficult to swallow my saliva. Food and water are both fine. Now i felt that i no longer had the lump in my throat anymore, as long as you dont keep thinking about it. I attribute the part of my globus as anxiety. Now i still feel belching and slightly loss of appetite. Had rabeprazole and it makes my belching less aggressive but i felt a loss of appetite.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.