Dry needling-

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone tried this and been succesful? I had over 15 tx's/1 week and seemed to help at the time but, now seems like I had nothing?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I had hydodilation yesterday. I don't know if has helped yet. I am still very stiff and in pain.

What is dry needling?

• Posted

I meant to add it is too soon to know if the hydrodialtion has worked yet
  • Posted

what is dry needling and what is hydodilalation?
    • Posted

Hydrodilation (I've spelt it right this time)

I was injected into the shoulder with a saline solution to open up the frozeness, sorry not explained it very well. you could google it. 

• Posted

Dry needling is a method of using Acupunture needles to relieve muscles that may be tense or in a knot...It is very painful, because it is almost like a tatoo...using the needle in a succesion of about 10-20 times, to the affected area.

There is another method of injections of medication...a numbing solution, anti-inflamitory or steroid if need be-

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.