Dry skin, creases and cracks in skin. Also bitter taste in mouth.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had it for two and a half months. Did others see an improvement and if so after how long ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes, Sarah, dry skin, but not the bitter taste in the mouth, but I started recuperating only a few days ago. So, there is hope for you. May your recovery be short!

Regards, Alan

• Posted

Are these your only problems, Sarah?  If so I'd say you've had a lucky escape but be sure to never take another fluoroquinolone ever again - you may not get off so lightly if you do.  Read other discussions on this topic to see how some have been affected.

Oh, and maybe don't take Ibuprofen (or other NSAIDs) or steroids for a few months.  Some people seem to have no ill-effects then take an Ibuprofen a few months later and Boom!  can't walk for weeks or worse!

Take care!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.