dry skin - how I have solved this problem

Posted , 3 users are following.

This is how I have put a stop to my annoyingly dry & irritated skin

Daily a multivitamin once a day (make sure it contains B vitamins)

Drink plenty of water. I tend to look at the colour of my wee to see if i'm hydrated or not.

Use purechimp super body cream

Increased omega 3 in my diet. You could always use a supplement.

Purchased a humidifier for my bedroom.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hehe Tommy, I was going to ask that same question as mayday, what is purechimp?  didja mispell something?

Anyway, thanks for the tips as the winter is upon us and the dry skin begins!

Frustrated

• Posted

He didnt reply to us frustrated did he. If you look it up on internet you might be more further forward but I doubt it. I just found both macadamia and avocado oil in Aldi and am delighted with both. I have a stock of creams, lotions and potions all from highly publicized cosmetic companies that cost an arm and a leg,did nothing and contained some harmful chemicals. So I am now turning to these oils. Dry skin is terrible and very hard to get rid of I find. So give a try to these oils and it isn't my intention to advertise on here. Just to be helpful.  Best wishes
    • Posted

I agree with you regarding dry skin..it actually hurts.  I'm using  

Noodle & Boo for infants and it has very little as far as chemicals, in fact it's all natural.  It has a pleasant smell and it stays on a long time.  HAH! I recall wearing it for the first time and the Dermatologist kept running her hands up and down my legs saying, wow you're legs are so soft and smooth.  Yes, a bit uncomfy but because she's so used to nasty skin, that felt good that the lotion I was using seemingly was a good find.  I believe you can purchase it on Amazon.

Thank you for your response, since Tommy isn't interested :P  lol

frustrated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.