Dry Skin/Skin Rashes/ Sensitivity to Heat

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

My Skin is so dry I started using Almond Oil Everyday. What is the Best Oil to use??? My skin just breaks out in unexplained rashes and my skin is sensitive to any heat!!! It's so crazy!!! I have never experienced anything like this!!!! I have an appointment on Monday with my dermatologist to try and figure out why these things are happening to my skin especially the heat sensitivity I went to my general practitioner today and she said she couldn't help with the burning of the skin when the Sun hits it!!!!! hopefully this is all due to fluctuating hormones and perimenopause and it will pass shortly in keeping the skin hydrated hopefully will help as well!!! iplease ladies if you have any suggestions or you have experienced any of these symptoms please let me know thank you

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i have had an extremely bad rash all over my body

i reluctantly went to see the doctor

she said it was pityriasis rosacea which I had worked out from dr google

anyway I informed her that it wasn't itching and that I drink aloe and use aloe on my skin

she said she was happy with that and to carry on moisturising

any problems go back to see her

she didn't prescribe me anything either which was surprising

the rash is now subsiding and lo and behold I had a period in the middle of all this

so definately hormone related

• Posted

hi shana i do have the same problem the very dry skin and burninig and heat sensitivity it is almost a year all the teat normal except my period is irregular so i guess it is hormone thing ,please let me know what mostrizer would your dermatologist would recomand thanks and best luck

• Posted

Thank God!!!! I am like what is wrong with me!!! If I wear tight clothing me skin turns red and heats up!!!! Also if you put pressure on my skin it causes red marks that stay around for days!!!!! When I go out in the Sun my skin burns and turns red instantly!!!! Please explain more about your heat sensitivity!!! Thank You!!!!! I will also ask the Dermatologist what is the best moisturizer for the skin. My GP said Cooking Coconut Oil 2 times a day is the best but

• Posted

I am obsessed with Dr. Bronner's organic magic balm. It is unscented and comes in a little tin that lasts forever. I have very sensitive skin....pale with freckles. I try to not let sun touch my skin. I wear long sleeves in the summer and a hat. Just a word of advice, if you are using any type of oil on your skin and then going out in the sun, it could cause you to burn.

• Posted

I wasn't using any oil on my skin and a few seconds in the sun my skin felt like it was burning right off my body. It's the craziest thing!!!! I am not sure if this is perimenopause. Been tested for all autoimmune dieases and everything comes back normal Thank God!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.